Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Um, Okay Department

While sitting at a red light I watched a tall, slender blonde woman get out of her Smart Car. My initial thought was, cool car wish I was brave enough to drive one in Upstate New York (bad winters, don't get me started on the drivers), immediately followed by wow she was smoking in that thing! I had a friend in college who drove a Mazda Miata and was also a smoker. Another classmate remarked that it must be like smoking in a plastic baggie during the winter months. Same thought occurred to me now.

She bent down and put the cigarette out in a puddle, reaching back in the car to (I assume since when she stood back up the ciggy was gone) store it someplace safe. She and her purse strode into the store she'd parked in front of.

It was a store dedicated to selling all natural, environmentally-friendly beauty products.

Um, okay. On so many levels.


No comments:

Post a Comment