Thursday, February 9, 2012

Overheard Department

I was doing some shopping recently in a local store after work and had paused at an endcap to allow another shopper complete with cart to exit the aisle I was going down next. The shopper was an attractive young woman, long blonde hair, dressed in business attire, complete with smart coat and office-chic black heels. 

Trailing behind her was an equally good-looking guy, casually dressed but nice clothes with a leather jacket. Only he had some kind of white cloth thing on his head, which when described to my husband was identified as a do-rag. (I looked it up and have now added some additional attire possibilities knowledge to my stash.) Not that it matters, it was just an odd combination at the time. I have since concluded that he may have been riding a motorcycle, taking into consideration the balmy winter weather and the leather jacket.

But I digress. 

There must have been some sort of discussion going on before they came within earshot, as the woman was saying, in a slightly annoyed tone, "You shouldn't believe everything you see on t.v."

His reply: "I didn't see it on t.v., I saw it on YouTube."

No comments:

Post a Comment