Sunday, October 28, 2012

Blowin' in the Wind

I'm taking a time out from subjecting you to my wanderings through life to wish everyone well during the impending storms. Pay attention, stay safe, watch over your family, keep an eye on your friends and neighbors, and batten down the hatches.

Oddly enough, my siblings and were subjected to a stepwitch (sorry, using the word 'mother' would be an insult to mothers everywhere) who could have given Cinderella's a run for her money. Of all the evil things she did, not only to my father and we children and her own, the worst of it was what she did to my mother. Some day I may share the story, but not tonight.

Tonight I am rolling my eyes at the irony of how she seems to be reaching from the grave to further torment my mother. This weekend we are holding the estate sale for my mom's house. Things are a bit sketchy at this point because, as a local paper puts it, "Sandy wreaks havoc on the East Coast".

The stepwitch's name was Sandy.

Just an observation ...

Until next time, my fingers are crossed for everyone!   

No comments:

Post a Comment